Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some Cuteness from a great birthday!

My little bean turned 3!!!!!  I can't hardly believe it!  I wanted to share some super cute pictures from the party.  A HUGE thank you to Miss Melanie for the great pictures!  ( It is amazing the talent in that girl..she is only 14 and does much much better with a camera then I do!) 

Some of the treats I made!  I knew the kids would love them, but the reaction from the adults was a surprise!

Yummy yummy cake pops!


S'mores pops (everything is better on a stick)


The candy bar!  Huge hit with the kids, not so much with the parents!
What goes up MUST come down right?!?!?!

Little Mr. J enjoying the cake pops! I lost count of how many he had!  That kid is sneaky!!
I even made the shirt he is wearing!!! 
He was sooooooooooo proud of his party!

Epic FAIL!!!
I decided it would be a wonderful idea to let the kids all decorate the cake...
All I can say really is THEY had a blast...the cake ended up extremely decorated. (As well as my floor!)
It made for a great party activity and lots of great memories.  It probably will not be on my list for next years party though!  :)

All in all the party was tons of fun. Mr. J had a great time, as well as the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment